- This event has passed.
Running The Edge 5K Trail Run/Walk & 1/2 Mile Kiddie Run
WHEN: Saturday, September 14, 2019
RACE START TIMES:
1/2 Mile Kiddie Fun Run: 8:30 AM
5K Trail Run/Walk: 9:00 AM
Nature’s Edge Therapy Center
2523 14 3/4 Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868
Registration Cost: $30
Race-Day Registration: $35
Kids 12 & Under: $15
Please consider using our pledge forms to help fundraise for this event! 100% of fundraising proceeds go to scholarship funding for patients to receive speech and occupational therapy services at Nature’s Edge Therapy Center! Pledges that total more than $35 will cover participation fees for the race.
- Awards Ceremony at 10:15 AM
- Metals for all finishers and age groups.
- Prizes for fastest male, female, boy & girl.
- Race is a professionally timed event with finish line photos!
- We cannot guarantee t-shirt for race day registration.
- Event is held rain or shine!
- Please leave pets at home.
The 5K run will feature our scenic fields, trail system and wooden bridge!
(If you would prefer to register using a paper form, you can download it here, fill it out, and send it in to Nature’s Edge. For fundraising pledges, please download our pledge form Final Pledge form 09.14.19 and follow the directions. Please contact Nature’s Edge at 715-895-6670 or via e-mail at [email protected] with any questions. We hope to see you at the race!)